Bravely Default – Nintendo 3DS
Bravely Default is a traditional Japanese turn-based fantasy RPG with an epic story told via amazing 3D visuals, multiple endings, engaging characters that can be customized with over 20 different job types, and an innovative risk/reward battle mechanic that allows players to skip turns to use later for more powerful attacks, encouraging a deeper level of strategy.
Hand-drawn 3D backgrounds and a rousing score bring Luxendarc to life. Enter a brave new world of turn-based combat! Time your turns tactically and turn the tides in your favor with the new Brave and Default system. Flex your strategic muscle by combining more than twenty jobs with hundreds of different abilities. Summon friend’s characters to fight by your side, or borrow their abilities*. Recruit citizens with the StreetPass feature to rebuild Tiz’s destroyed village. Be part of the community in this fresh take on the single player RPG!
* Wireless broadband Internet access required for online play.
Nintendo 3DS – Bravely Default – Adventure Trailer
Bravely Default Key Features:
- A unique, innovative twist on turn-based combat
- Complex, lovable characters in a top-tier RPG
- Time your turns tactically with the new Brave and Default system
- Summon your friend’s characters to fight by your side, or borrow their abilities*
- Form flexible strategies by combining 20+ jobs with hundreds of abilities
- Acquire StreetPass tags and use them to gain access to powerful equipment and items in-game
- Evocative music and gorgeous hand-drawn watercolor backgrounds with 3D elements
Bravely Default Review